What sort of permissions do you have at different admin levels?

Crap
What sort of permissions do you have at different admin levels?

Post by Crap » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:14 pm

Are all Admin levels multiple of 10? What are the permissions of each level?

Admin 1 - No permissions
Admin 20 - ?
Admin 30 - ?
Admin 40 - ?
etc.

And what is the best way to level up? Using medals? Or just map completion?

kubislav23
Re: What sort of permissions do you have at different admin levels?

Post by kubislav23 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:49 am

I think highest level for finishing maps is 60. If you suck dick to iznogod or clay you can get 80 or even 90 (98 if you sell your soul). Also be as much politically correct as possible.

Non-existent

Post by Non-existent » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:16 am

Admin levels are ranging from 0 to 100. The current system could be improved, but for now it looks something like this:

0-40: Basic player functions, this is as far as you can get without any admin interaction. (at least in CoD4, unsure about CoD2)
60: Player with extra commands, minimal control over the game such as adding time or vetoing votes.
80: Gives you some functions that you can use to moderate the server.
90-99: Even more possibilities are unlocked for moderating, minimal access to some database functions such as setting release date and author names for newly added maps.
100: Developer only functions, mostly used for debugging or importing checkpoints to the database.

Additional functions such as restarting gameservers or accessing playerlist are available but not tied to admin levels.
None of above (including donators, which isn't mentioned here) adds any real advantage to the players and this will never change.

Sting

Post by Sting » Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:32 pm

You get admin level 40 at 50 maps right? How many maps does it take to get Admin level 50 or 60?
What exactly does the XP do? Is there a way to know which maps have !medals ?
Does getting a lower time in a map = more XP?

Non-existent

Post by Non-existent » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:39 am

Admin level 40 is the max you can reach by finishing maps, and 50 maps should be correct.

We do not use experience points for anything at the moment. You're getting experience from the few medals that are set. While I have lots of plans on how to implement it in the next mod, it will definitely take some time. I have ideas in mind, and I have some "data" made already. It will include exploring the maps for secrets and challenges for sure.

There is no way to list maps with medals, but I will do something to fix this today, as it would help development too.

You can get bronze-silver-gold medals depending on the time it took you to finish the map. There are also different types of medals for just finishing the map or do it in a harder way such as nonades/norpg/no load/no save. Anything is possible. Most of the maps don't have medals set yet, but the next mod will definitely launch with those ready to go.

IzNoGoD
Site Admin

Post by IzNoGoD » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:52 pm

Non-existent wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:39 am
Admin level 40 is the max you can reach by finishing maps, and 50 maps should be correct.

We do not use experience points for anything at the moment. You're getting experience from the few medals that are set. While I have lots of plans on how to implement it in the next mod, it will definitely take some time. I have ideas in mind, and I have some "data" made already. It will include exploring the maps for secrets and challenges for sure.

There is no way to list maps with medals, but I will do something to fix this today, as it would help development too.

You can get bronze-silver-gold medals depending on the time it took you to finish the map. There are also different types of medals for just finishing the map or do it in a harder way such as nonades/norpg/no load/no save. Anything is possible. Most of the maps don't have medals set yet, but the next mod will definitely launch with those ready to go.
Just to add to that: there's also the rare "Chuck Norris" medal for completing an extremely hard challenge. This is only available on certain maps, and I expect only one or two people might be able to obtain it.

Sting

Post by Sting » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:06 pm

Ok so this means the only way to get anything above Admin level 40 is to donate?
I recently reset my PC and forgot that my CoD4 online profile was also deleted.
So I lost all my maps completed, XP, etc.
If I was to donate, get the golden deagle, RPG, Admin 60+ etc, would I lose it all if I lost my data again?

IzNoGoD
Site Admin

Post by IzNoGoD » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:17 pm

Sting wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:06 pm
Ok so this means the only way to get anything above Admin level 40 is to donate?
I recently reset my PC and forgot that my CoD4 online profile was also deleted.
So I lost all my maps completed, XP, etc.
If I was to donate, get the golden deagle, RPG, Admin 60+ etc, would I lose it all if I lost my data again?
No. Donating only gets you 1) the gold deagle 2) the gold rpg (if cod4) and 3) the ability to start private servers.

All admin levels are decided separately.

However, if you have details about your previous account, we can recover it for you.

Non-existent

Post by Non-existent » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:28 pm

(Call of Duty 4 only)
With donator you can also use !dontspecme on which hides you from spectators. It also allows you to spectate people who have this setting turned on.